Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Asti-Kim Corporation at Harborside Road in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME, 1981–1982. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Other addresses include Route 3 in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Asti-Kim Corp. property plan, Mount Desert, 1981-1982
- Address: Harborside Road, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Route 3, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Asti-Kim Corporation
- Building Name: Property at Northeast Harbor
- Creation Date: 1981–1982
- Subject Date: 1981–1982
- Primary Architects: Landscape Design Associates
- Contributors: Robert Raynes
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: land surveys; planting plans; site plans
- Materials: diazotype; photocopy; hand coloring; watercolor on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-C-1
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.