Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Leon Levy at Elmwood Road in Lewisboro, NY, 1995–1996. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Leon Levy and Shelby White owned homes in Lewisboro, New York, and Eleuthera in the Bahamas. Leon Levy was an investor, mutual fund manager, and philanthropist, and Shelby White was an investor, art collector, and philanthropist.
About This Item
- Title: White-Levy residence site plans and forecourt, Lewisboro, NY, 1995-1996
- Address: Elmwood Road, Lewisboro, Westchester County, NY
- Client: Leon Levy
- Building Name: White/Levy Residence
- Creation Date: 1995–1996
- Subject Date: 1995–1996
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; topographical maps; site elements; sketches; elevations; presentation drawings; cross sections
- Materials: diazotype; acetate vellum; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; photocopy; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-B-1b
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 120
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.