Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Tom Tureen and Susan Tureen at 143 Falmouth Foreside Road in Falmouth, ME, 1999–2001. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
The original owner of Stonecroft, which was designed by John Calvin Stevens in 1885, was James Hopkins Smith. At the time of this commission it was owned by Tom and Susan Tureen. Tom Tureen is a lawyer and attorney known for his work with Native American tribes.
About This Item
- Title: Stonecroft pool and service court, Falmouth, 1999-2001
- Address: 143 Falmouth Foreside Road, Falmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Clients: Tom Tureen; Susan Tureen
- Building Name: Stonecroft
- Creation Date: 1999–2001
- Subject Date: 1999–2001
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Contributing Architects: White Architects
- Contributors: Roger R. Gagnon; OEST Associates; Quality Design Swimming Pools
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; site elements; architectural elements; floor plans; cross sections; foundation plans; topographical maps; planting plans; correspondence; land survey; structural elements
- Materials: ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; diazotype; hand coloring; ink on paper; photocopy
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 37-A-2; 4180-R8
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 148
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.