Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Roger Ackerman, at an unknown address in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, 1993. The commission is associated with M. B. Ducher, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Roger Ackerman was the CEO of Corning Glass.
About This Item
- Title: Ackerman residence site plan, Mount Desert, 1993
- Address: unknown, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County
- Client: Roger Ackerman,
- Building Name: Ackerman Residence
- Creation Date: 1993
- Subject Date: 1993
- Primary Architects: M. B. Ducher; Landscape Design Associates
- Contributors: Custom Pools Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: foundation plans; cross sections; structural elements; planting plans; garden structures; site plans; planting plans; topographical maps; sketches
- Materials: acetate vellum; ink on tracing paper; diazotype; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-E-7
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 12
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.