Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Town of Mount Desert at an unknown address in Seal Harbor, Mount Desert, ME, 1999–2000. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Village Green restoration plan, Mount Desert, 1999-2000
- Address: unknown, Seal Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Town of Mount Desert
- Building Name: Seal Harbor Village Green
- Creation Date: 1999–2000
- Subject Date: 1999–2000
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; planting plans
- Materials: diazotype; acetate vellum; ink on tracing paper; photocopy; ink on paper; graphite on tracing paper; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-E-7
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 17
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.