Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Thuya Land & Garden Preserve at an unknown address in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME, 1998. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Thuya Garden, Mount Desert, 1998
- Address: unknown, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Thuya Land & Garden Preserve
- Building Name: Burden Overlook
- Creation Date: 1989–1998
- Subject Date: 1998
- Primary Architects: ; Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: sketches; presentation drawings; planting plans; site plans; cross sections; site elements; landscape drawings
- Materials: ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; photocopy; diazotype
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-E-7; 4180-R3
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 103
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.