Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Hamilton Robinson, at an unknown address in Cornwall, CT, 2006. The commission is associated with Albert Righter & Tittman. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Robinson Hilltop, Cornwall, CT, 2006
- Address: unknown, Cornwall, Litchfield County, CT
- Client: Hamilton Robinson,
- Building Name: Robinson House
- Creation Date: 2006
- Subject Date: 2006
- Primary Architects: Albert Righter & Tittman
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; site plans; topographical maps; elevations; cross sections
- Materials: ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-E-6
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 15
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.