Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Van Vleck at State Route 3 in Seal Harbor, Mount Desert, ME, circa 2004. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Roy and Emily Van Vleck of Seal Harbor, Maine own this home and garden, as well as a home in Lyme, New Hampshire. Roy is a partner in the Lyme Timber Company.
About This Item
- Title: Van Vleck site, Mount Desert, ca. 2004
- Address: State Route 3, Seal Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Van Vleck
- Building Name: van Vleck site
- Subject Date: circa 2004
- Primary Architects: Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: land surveys; topographical maps
- Materials: ink on paper; photocopy
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-E-5
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.