Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Deborah Weisgall at 30 Amsbury Street in Rockport, ME, 1999–2001. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Deborah Weisgall, author, and Throop Wilder, entrepreneur, own a home in Rockport, Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Weisgall-Wilder residence planting plans, Rockport, 1999-2001
- Address: 30 Amsbury Street, Rockport, Essex County, ME
- Client: Deborah Weisgall
- Building Name: Weisgal-Wilder House
- Creation Date: 1999–2001
- Subject Date: 1999–2001
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Contributing Architects: Charles R Meyer & Co.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: planting plans; landscape drawings; site plans; site elements; topographical maps; foundation plans; cross sections; elevations; architectural elements; mechanical systems; structural elements
- Materials: ink on tracing paper; diazotype; graphite on tracing paper; photocopy; hand coloring; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-E-1
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 57
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.