Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Elizabeth H. Moore at West Street Extension in Bar Harbor, ME, 1984–2000. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Elizabeth “Betsy” Collier Moore Mills has homes in Bar Harbor, Maine, and Essex, Massachusetts.
About This Item
- Title: Moore residence, Bar Harbor, 1984-2000
- Address: West Street Extension, Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Elizabeth H. Moore
- Building Name: Moore Residence
- Creation Date: 1984–2000
- Subject Date: 1984–2000
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Contributing Architects: Elizabeth H. Collier
- Contributors: Edward B. Jackson; Robert Raynes
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; document
- Media/Genre: elevations; site elements; site plans; landscape drawings; planting plans; sketches; architectural elements; correspondence
- Materials: acetate vellum, photocopy; diazotype; ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; hand coloring; graphite on tracing paper; watercolor on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-D-6
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 47
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.