Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for James M. Clark at an unknown address in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME, 1988–2005. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Eliot Woods planting plan, Mount Desert, 1988-2005
- Address: unknown, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: James M. Clark
- Building Name: Eliot Woods
- Creation Date: 1988–2005
- Subject Date: 1988–2005
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse
- Contributing Architects: Albert Righter & Tittman Architects
- Contributors: J. Murray; Aaron T. Shaw; James W. Sewall Co.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; planting plans; landscape drawings; floor plans; topographic maps; foundation plans; elevations; cross sections; architectural elements; structural elements; mechanical systems; drainage systems; land surveys
- Materials: photocopy; ink on paper; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; diazotype; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-D-4
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 64
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.