Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Beth Clements at Jay Carter Rd in East Blue Hill, Blue Hill, ME, 2005. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Robin Clements and Beth Gutcheon's East Blue Hill home, was named “East Egg.” Robin Clements is a teacher at St. Bernard’s School in New York City, and Beth Gutcheon is an author.
About This Item
- Title: Clements Garden at East Egg, Blue Hill, 2005
- Address: Jay Carter Rd, East Blue Hill, Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Beth Clements
- Building Name: East Egg
- Creation Date: 2005
- Subject Date: 2005
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse
- Contributors: Sage Collins Surveying Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; site elements; elevations; planting plans; landscape drawings
- Materials: photocopy; ink on tracing paper; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-D-3
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 21
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.