Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Hamilton Robinson at Sargent Drive in Somes Sound, Mount Desert, ME, 1995–1999. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Robinson residence, Mount Desert, 1995-1999
- Address: Sargent Drive, Somes Sound, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Hamilton Robinson
- Building Name: Robinson Residence
- Creation Date: 1995–1999
- Subject Date: 1995–1999
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Contributing Architects: James Volney Righter Architects Inc.
- Contributors: Edward B. Jackson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: foundation plans; planting plans; topographical maps; site plans; landscape drawings; cross sections; mechanical systems; floor plans; architectural elements; elevations; structural elements; site elements
- Materials: diazotype; photocopy; ink on tracing paper; hand coloring; graphite on tracing paper; acetate vellum
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 38-D-4
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 259
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.