Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Owens at West Bridge Street in Bar Harbor, ME, circa 1983. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and The Maine Designer/Craftsman. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Wall project at Owens residence, Bar Harbor, ca. 1983
- Address: West Bridge Street, Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Owens
- Building Name: Owens Residence
- Subject Date: circa 1983
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; The Maine Designer/Craftsman
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; planting plans
- Materials: diazotype
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-C-1
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.