Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Charles Hoppin at North Road in Barnard, VT, 1998. The commission is associated with Bruno Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Hoppin residence topographic plan, Barnard, VT, 1998
- Address: North Road, Barnard, Windsor County, VT
- Client: Charles Hoppin
- Building Name: Hoppin Residence
- Creation Date: 1998
- Subject Date: 1998
- Primary Architects: Bruno Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: topographic maps; site plans
- Materials: photocopy
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-C-1
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.