Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Henry Becton at an unknown address in Blue Hill, ME, 1990–1991. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Becton residence planting plan, Blue Hill, 1990-1991
- Address: unknown, Blue Hill, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Henry Becton
- Building Name: Becton Residence
- Creation Date: 1990–1991
- Subject Date: 1990–1991
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Contributors: Herrick & Salsbury Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; site elements; architectural elements; elevations; cross section; planting plans; foundation plans; topographical maps
- Materials: acetate vellum; ink on tracing paper; diazotype
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-B-4
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.