Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Patrick Chasse at Fogg Road in Town Hill, Bar Harbor, ME, 1992–1998. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Other addresses include Route 102 in Town Hill, Bar Harbor, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Landscape Design Associates residence and office, Bar Harbor, 1992-1998
- Address: Fogg Road, Town Hill, Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Route 102, Town Hill, Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Patrick Chasse
- Building Name: Residence/Office
- Creation Date: 1992–1998
- Subject Date: 1992–1998
- Primary Architects: Landscape Design Associates
- Contributors: Horizon Surveying Company; Sage Collins Surveying Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; cross sections; elevations; structural elements; foundation plans; planting plans; land surveys; floor plans; architectural elements
- Materials: acetate vellum; diazotypes; hand coloring; ink on tracing paper; ink on paper; ink on graph paper; graphite on tracing paper; photocopies
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-B-2
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 84
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.