Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Gilbert Butler at Manchester Road in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME, 1987–2014. The commission is associated with Patrick Chasse, and Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Other addresses include Sargeant Drive in Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Butler residence, Northeast Harbor, 1987-2014
- Address: Manchester Road, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Sargeant Drive, Northeast Harbor, Mount Desert, Hancock County, ME
- Client: Gilbert Butler
- Building Name: Butler Residence
- Creation Date: 1987–2014
- Subject Date: 1987–2014
- Primary Architects: Patrick Chasse; Landscape Design Associates
- Contributing Architects: Matthew Alan Elliott; Elliott & Elliott
- Contributors: Thomas W. Benson; T.W. Benson Land Surveying, Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; planting plans; architectural elements; site elements; cross sections; sketches; elevations; structural elements; foundation plans; topographical maps; floor plans; presentation drawings
- Materials: acetate vellum; diazotype; ink on tracing paper; ink on paper; photocopy; graphite on tracing paper; hand coloring; photographic print, color
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 38-E-2
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 240
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.