Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Waterford, CT, 1977–1998. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Quaker Hill native plant garden, Waterford, CT, 1977-1998
- Address: unknown, Waterford, New London County, CT
- Building Name: Quaker Hill
- Creation Date: 1977–1998
- Subject Date: 1977–1998
- Primary Architects: Landscape Design Associates
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; topographical maps; planting plans
- Materials: photocopy
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-A-5
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 11
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.