Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture & Landscape commission for Libby Titus-Fagan at 139 Upper Byrdcliffe Road West in Woodstock, NY, 1996. The commission is associated with Landscape Design Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
Other owners listed are with the last names Libby and Fagan.
About This Item
- Title: Titus-Fagan residence, Woodstock, NY, 1996
- Address: 139 Upper Byrdcliffe Road West, Woodstock, Ulster County, NY
- Client: Libby Titus-Fagan
- Building Name: Titus-Fagen Residence
- Creation Date: 1996
- Subject Date: 1996
- Primary Architects: Landscape Design Associates
- Contributing Architects: Matthew Allen Elliott; Barry Price; Elliot & Elliot
- Contributors: Robert L. Hall; Thomas W. Conrad; William Van Kleeck Contracting Inc.; Praetorius and Conrad
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing; photograph; architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; landscape drawing; planting plans; site elements; architectural elements; elevations; floor plans; cross sections; foundation plans; topographical maps; sketches
- Materials: photographic prints; diazotype; ink on tracing paper; graphite on tracing paper; photocopy
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-A-4; OS4-C-5
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 104
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.