Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Landscape commission for Morris Zukerman, and Morris Karen at an unknown address in Isleford, Little Cranberry Island, ME, 2013. The commission is associated with G. F. Johnston & Associates. This item is part of the Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection.
About This Item
- Title: Mosswood, Little Cranberry Island, 2013
- Address: unknown, Isleford, Little Cranberry Island, Hancock County, ME
- Clients: Morris Zukerman,; Morris Karen
- Building Name: Mosswood
- Creation Date: 2013
- Subject Date: 2013
- Primary Architects: G. F. Johnston & Associates
- Contributors: Aerial Survey and Photo Inc.; T.W. Benson Land Surveying, Inc.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: landscape drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; topographical maps; land surveys; drainage structures
- Materials: photocopy
- Local Code: Coll. 4180, 36-A-2
- Collection: Patrick Chassé landscape architecture collection
- Number of items in commission: 7
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.