Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Cushman Baking Co. at Kennebec Street in Portland, ME, 1961–1962. The commission is associated with Wadsworth and Boston. This item is part of the Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Cushman Baking Company layout, Portland, 1961-1962
- Address: Kennebec Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Cushman Baking Co.
- Building Name: Cushman Baking Company
- Creation Date: 1961–1962
- Subject Date: 1961–1962
- Primary Architects: Wadsworth and Boston
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: graphite on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 1971, OS3-C-10
- Collection: Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 7
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.