Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Lincoln at an unknown address in Lincoln, ME, 1974–1975. The commission is associated with Wadsworth, Boston, Dimick, Mercer & Weatherill. This item is part of the Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Region III Vocational Education (Lincoln Vocational School) alterations to mill building, Lincoln, 1974-1975
- Address: unknown, Lincoln, Penobscot County, ME
- Client: Town of Lincoln
- Building Name: Region III Vocational Education
- Creation Date: 1974–1975
- Subject Date: 1974–1975
- Primary Architects: Wadsworth, Boston, Dimick, Mercer & Weatherill
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: site plans; structural elements; floor plans; drainage structures; mechanical drawings; alterations; elevations; architectural elements; technical drawings; topographical maps
- Materials: graphite on linen; graphite on tracing paper; diazotype; acetate vellum
- Local Code: Coll. 1971, OS3-C-7
- Collection: Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 69
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.