Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Cape Elizabeth at an unknown address in Cape Elizabeth, ME, 1966–1970. The commission is associated with Wadsworth, Boston, Dimick, Mercer & Weatherill. This item is part of the Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection.
Other addresses include Rumford, ME, and Bethel, ME.
This commission also contains drawings for both Bethel and Rumford High Schools.
About This Item
- Title: Cape Elizabeth High School, Cape Elizabeth, 1966-1970
- Address: unknown, Cape Elizabeth, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Rumford, Oxford County, ME
- Bethel, Oxford County, ME
- Client: Town of Cape Elizabeth
- Building Name: Cape Elizabeth High School
- Creation Date: 1966–1970
- Subject Date: 1966–1970
- Primary Architects: Wadsworth, Boston, Dimick, Mercer & Weatherill
- Contributors: Robert P. Tittcomb
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: Architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: sketches; floor plans; structural elements; drainage structures; elevations; presentation drawings; topographical maps; site plans
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; diazotype; graphite on paper; photocopy; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 1971, OS3-B-5
- Collection: Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 368
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.