Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Millinocket at an unknown address in Millinocket, ME, 1973. The commission is associated with Wadsworth, Boston, Dimick, Mercer & Weatherill. This item is part of the Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Millinocket Junior High School addition & renovations, Millinocket, 1973
- Address: unknown, Millinocket, Penobscot County, ME
- Client: Town of Millinocket
- Building Name: Millinocket Junior High School
- Creation Date: 1973
- Subject Date: 1973
- Primary Architects: Wadsworth, Boston, Dimick, Mercer & Weatherill
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; structural elements; mechanical drawings; topographical maps; site plans; foundation plans; elevations; technical drawings
- Materials: Diazotype; graphite on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 1971, OS3-A-10
- Collection: Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 41
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.