Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Town of Guilford at an unknown address in Guilford, ME, 1968. The commission is associated with Wadsworth, Boston, Dimick, Mercer & Weatherill. This item is part of the Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Guilford High School, Guilford, 1968
- Address: unknown, Guilford, Piscataquis County, ME
- Client: Town of Guilford
- Building Name: Guilford High School
- Creation Date: 1968
- Subject Date: 1968
- Primary Architects: Wadsworth, Boston, Dimick, Mercer & Weatherill
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: topographical maps; site plans; drainage systems; mechanical drawings; floor plans; foundation plans; structural elements; elevations
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 1971, OS3-A-8
- Collection: Wadsworth and Boston architectural drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 7
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.