Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for City of Portland at Durham Street in Portland, ME, 1906–1908. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: City of Portland Durham St. Grammar School, Portland, 1906-1908
- Address: Durham Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: City of Portland
- Building Name: Nathan Clifford School
- Creation Date: 1906–1908
- Subject Date: 1906–1908
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; architectural elements; mechanical drawings; structural elements; foundation plans
- Materials: graphite on paper; ink on linen; blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS2-B-6
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 58
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.