Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Stanley Wood at an unknown address in Wolf Neck, Freeport, ME, 1917–1922. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
About This Item
- Title: Country House for Stanley Wood Esq. Wolf Neck, Freeport, 1917-1922
- Address: unknown, Wolf Neck, Freeport, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Stanley Wood
- Building Name: Wood house
- Creation Date: 1917–1922
- Subject Date: 1917–1922
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; architectural elements; structural elements; photocopies
- Materials: ink on linen; graphite on linen; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS1-C-7
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 5
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.