Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for City of South Portland at Kelsey Street in South Portland, ME, 1927–1930. The commission is associated with John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects. This item is part of the Stevens Architects drawings and records collection.
This school became the James Otis Kaler Elementary School.
About This Item
- Title: Grade School for the City of South Portland, South Portland, 1927-1930
- Address: Kelsey Street, South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: City of South Portland
- Building Name: Kelsey Street Grade School
- Creation Date: 1927–1930
- Subject Date: 1927–1930
- Primary Architects: John Calvin Stevens John Howard Stevens Architects
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: Architectural drawing; document; photograph
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; structural elements; mechanical drawings; land surveys; architectural elements
- Materials: blueprints; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 209, OS1-C-3
- Collection: Stevens Architects drawings and records collection
- Number of items in commission: 65
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.