Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Middle Dutch Church at Astor Place in New York City, NY, 1837. The commission is associated with Isaiah Rogers.
Other addresses include Lafayette in New York City, NY.
About This Item
- Title: Middle Dutch Church, Lafayette (now Astor) Place, New York, New York City, NY, 1837
- Address: Astor Place, New York City, New York County, NY
- Other Addresses:
- Lafayette, New York City, New York County, NY
- Client: Middle Dutch Church
- Building Name: Middle Dutch Church
- Creation Date: 1837
- Subject Date: 1837
- Primary Architects: Isaiah Rogers
- Contributors: Daniel Haselton
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: presentation drawing; floor plans
- Materials: watercolor on paper; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 2118, OS1-C-0
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.