Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Clough & Maxim Co. at 30 West Street in Portland, ME, 1924–1927. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Additions to Pilgrim Apartments for Clough & Maxim Co., Portland, 1924-1927
- Address: 30 West Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Clough & Maxim Co.
- Building Name: Pilgrim Apts. for Clough & Maxim Co.
- Creation Date: 1924–1927
- Subject Date: 1924–1927
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; mechanical drawings; foundation plans; cross sections; additions; alterations; architectural elements
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 20
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 25
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawings
- Portland Water District (Me.)
- Pilgrim Apts for Clough & Maxim (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.