Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Portland Water Distict at an unknown address in Portland, ME, 1932. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Union Station Spa for the Portland Water District, Portland, 1932
- Address: unknown, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Portland Water Distict
- Building Name: Union Station Spa
- Creation Date: 1932
- Subject Date: 1932
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Contributors: Megquier & Jones Co.; Frink Corporation; Hussey Mfg. Co; Shaw-Thompson Co.
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: technical drawings; elevations; architectural elements
- Materials: blueprints; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 19
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.