Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Maine Savings Bank at 23-25 Casco Street in Portland, ME, 1940. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations at 23-25 Casco St. for Maine Savings Bank, Portland, 1940
- Address: 23-25 Casco Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Maine Savings Bank
- Building Name: Maine Savings Bank
- Creation Date: 1940
- Subject Date: 1940
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: specifications; floor plans; architectural elements; elevations; cross sections; mechanical drawings; site plans; alterations; additions
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; diazotypes; ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 18
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 15
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.