Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Maine Savings Bank at 244 Middle Street in Portland, ME, 1901–1934. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include 10 City Center in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations to Maine Savings Bank at 244 Middle Street, Portland, 1901-1934
- Address: 244 Middle Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- 10 City Center, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Maine Savings Bank
- Building Name: Maine Savings Bank
- Creation Date: 1901–1934
- Subject Date: 1901–1934
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Contributing Architects: Thomas M. James; Francis H. Fassett
- Contributors: G & G Atlas Systems; Googins & Clark
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: specifications; sketches; floor plans; mechanical drawings; elevations; architectural elements; correspondence; alterations; cross sections
- Materials: graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper; blueprints; graphite on graph paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 18
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 27
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.