Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Cornish Library at an unknown address in Cornish, ME, 1928–1929. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Cornish Library Association buidling, Cornish, 1928-1929
- Address: unknown, Cornish, York County, ME
- Client: Cornish Library
- Building Name: Cornish Library
- Creation Date: 1928–1929
- Subject Date: 1928–1929
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: specifications; elevations; architechtural elements; floor plans; cross sections
- Materials: graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 14
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 12
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.