Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Cook, Everett & Pennell at an unknown address, circa 1923. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
Cook, Everett, and Pennell was established in 1852 as a wholesale drug company. The business was located in Portland, Maine, at 137, 139, 141 Middle Street and 51, 53, 55, 57, and 59 Pearl Street. The company was manufacturing chemists that dealt in druggist sundries, paint oils and varnishes. Alfred P. Cook was the founder and former president of Cook, Everett, and Pennell.
About This Item
- Title: Cook, Everett & Pennell office space, ca. 1923
- Address: unknown
- Client: Cook, Everett & Pennell
- Building Name: Cook, Everett & Pennell office space
- Subject Date: circa 1923
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: ink on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 11
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.