Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Richville Chapel at an unknown address in Standish, ME, circa 1923. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Richville Chapel plan for electric wiring, Standish, ca. 1923
- Address: unknown, Standish, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Richville Chapel
- Building Name: Richville Chapel
- Subject Date: circa 1923
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: mechanical drawings
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 10
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.