Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Dr. Files at Oak Street in Portland, ME, circa 1923. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
This may possibly be the home of Dr. Ernest Woodbury Files, a prominent Portland physician.
No current MHN records relate to this item. C.Dehais 7/10/2022
About This Item
- Title: Dr. Files residence, Portland, ca. 1923
- Address: Oak Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Dr. Files
- Building Name: Dr. Files residence
- Subject Date: circa 1923
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: graphite on paper; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 09
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.