Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Lester T. Willis at an unknown address in Topsham, ME, circa 1923. The commission is associated with Poor & Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Proposed house for L.T. Willis Esq., Topsham, ca. 1923
- Address: unknown, Topsham, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Client: Lester T. Willis
- Building Name: L.T. Willis residence
- Subject Date: circa 1923
- Primary Architects: Poor & Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper; blueprints; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 09
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 9
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.