Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Portland Farmer's Club at an unknown address in Portland, ME, circa 1922. The commission is associated with Poor & Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Sketch for Club Rooms for the Portland Farmer's Club, Portland, ca. 1922
- Address: unknown, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Portland Farmer's Club
- Building Name: Portland Farmer's Club
- Creation Date: circa 1922
- Subject Date: circa 1922
- Primary Architects: Poor & Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 09
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 2
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.