Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in Westbrook, ME, 1921. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Westbrook Fraternal Building, Westbrook, 1921
- Address: unknown, Westbrook, Cumberland County, ME
- Building Name: Westbrook Fraternal Building
- Creation Date: 1921
- Subject Date: 1921
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 09
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.