Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Beyer & Small at 208 Middle Street in Portland, ME, 1920–1924. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas, and Poor & Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations at 208 Middle St. for Messrs. Beyer & Small, Portland, 1920-1924
- Address: 208 Middle Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Beyer & Small
- Building Name: Beyer & Small store
- Creation Date: 1920–1924
- Subject Date: 1920–1924
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas; Poor & Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: sketches; specifications; architectural elements; floor plans; cross sections; alterations
- Materials: graphite on paper; graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 08
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 11
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.