Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Francis A. Hunt at Augusta Road in Winthrop, ME, circa 1929. The commission is associated with John P. Thomas. This item is part of the John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Camps for Francis A. Hunt, Winthrop, ca. 1929
- Address: Augusta Road, Winthrop, Kennebec County, ME
- Client: Francis A. Hunt
- Building Name: Mr. Francis A. Hunt camps
- Subject Date: circa 1929
- Primary Architects: John P. Thomas
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; elevations
- Materials: graphite on tracing paper
- Local Code: Coll. 819, Folder 05
- Collection: John Pickering Thomas architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 6
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.