Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Luther Roberts at Elm Street in Portland, ME, circa 1911. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Alterations to building for Luther Roberts, Portland, ca. 1911
- Address: Elm Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Luther Roberts
- Building Name: Luther Roberts building
- Creation Date: circa 1911
- Subject Date: circa 1911
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing; document
- Media/Genre: specifications; floor plans; sketches
- Materials: blueprints; graphite on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 75
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 5
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.