Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at an unknown address in North Anson, ME, circa 1913. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Sketch for Odd Fellows & Masonic building, North Anson, ca. 1913
- Address: unknown, North Anson, Somerset County, ME
- Building Name: Odd Fellows & Masonic building
- Subject Date: circa 1913
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans
- Materials: blueprints
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 72
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 3
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural drawing
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. North Anson Lodge, no. 51 (North Anson, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.