Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for an unknown client at Preble Street in Portland, ME, circa 1913. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Typical floor plan, Hotel Brunswick, Portland, ca. 1913
- Address: Preble Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Building Name: Hotel Brunswick
- Creation Date: circa 1913
- Subject Date: circa 1913
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 46
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 1
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.