Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for Charles Perry at 47-55 Oak Street in Portland, ME, circa 1903. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Free Street in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Apartment building for Charles Perry, 47-55 Oak St., Portland, ca. 1903
- Address: 47-55 Oak Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Free Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: Charles Perry
- Building Name: Everett Chambers
- Subject Date: circa 1903
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; structural elements; architectural elements; mechanical drawings; cross sections
- Materials: ink on linen
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 24
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 17
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.