Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for B. F. Andrews at 73 Bell Street in Portland, ME, circa 1910. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
Other addresses include Morrills Corner in Portland, ME.
About This Item
- Title: Office building for B.F. Andrews & Son, Portland, ca. 1910
- Address: 73 Bell Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Other Addresses:
- Morrills Corner, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: B. F. Andrews
- Building Name: B.F. Andrews and Son
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: foundation plans; floor plans; elavations; cross sections; architectural elements; structural elements
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 23
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 5
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.