Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for F. O. Cobb at 696 Congress Street in Portland, ME, 1910. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: Addition to House for Dr. F.O. Cobb, 696 Congress Street, Portland, 1910
- Address: 696 Congress Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: F. O. Cobb
- Building Name: F.O. Cobb House
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: elevations; floor plans; architectural elements; foundation plans; cross sections; additions
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 22
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 12
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.