Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Architecture commission for F. F. Adams at 59 Brentwood Street in Portland, ME, circa 1910. The commission is associated with Frederick A. Tompson. This item is part of the Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection.
About This Item
- Title: House for Mr. F.F. Adams, 59 Brentwood St., Portland
- Address: 59 Brentwood Street, Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Client: F. F. Adams
- Building Name: F.F. Adams House
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Primary Architects: Frederick A. Tompson
- Object Type: Text and Image
- Subtype: architectural drawing
- Media/Genre: floor plans; architectural elements; foundation plans; cross sections
- Materials: ink on linen; hand coloring
- Local Code: Coll. 818, Folder 20
- Collection: Frederick A. Tompson architectural drawings collection
- Number of items in commission: 17
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright status is unknown to the contributing organization.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.